Jan 23, 2009

More Valentines



















Happy Friday everyone, man, is it just me or did that week just fly by? Although the weather here is very, very cold, there is something about the weekend that makes everything seem more bearable. Here are a couple more items for your crafting pleasure. The BIG LOVE card was made using the big shot Serif Essentials alphabet and cuttlebug emboss folders. Man, I absolutely love that machine, I can't believe I almost considered never purchasing it.


The little bag is also made with the Top Note die for the Big Shot as well. We will be making one of these at Stamp Club next friday evening. If anyone out there is interested in just dropping in, I charge $5.00 and you get to make the projects we are doing. Everyone thing is cut out and prepared for you just show up and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. elise, YOU HAVE A BLOG????!!!
    you have just been added to my blog roll.
    how are you doing anyho?
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elise! I saw that you have a holder for the milk cartons. Is it one you created or purchased? If it's one you created.... could I get the template? :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete